What you will learn?
This course trains Web administrators on techniques for installing and configuring Oracle WebLogic Server. It also trains Web administrators to deploy Java EE applications to Oracle WebLogic Server using Administration Console and command-line and scripting tools like WLST.
- Describe the architecture of WebLogic Server including domains, servers and machines.
- Install, configure and use WebLogic Server.
- Perform routine Oracle WebLogic Server administration functions.
- Deploy different types of Java EE applications to Oracle WebLogic Server.
Who can attend?
- Oracle Database Administrators
- Web Administrators
- Application Administrators
- Basic TCP/IP networking knowledge of client/server concepts
- Basic Linux commands and desktop navigation (if don’t know we will cover it )
- Training by real IT professionals
- Extensive syllabus and In-depth coverage with real world examples and scenarios
- Top Quality course material for self-study and future reference
- Interview questions & Guidance on Oracle certifications
- Assistance on resume preparation
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
||2. Installation & Configuration (Weblogic & Domain)
||3. Starting and Stopping WebLogic Servers using Real-time Wrapper Scripts
|4. Web Logic Server Life Cycle And Extending Domain
||5. Java Naming and Directory (JNDI)
||6. Setting up Weblogic Server Clustering Environment (Cluster)
|7. Assembling Applications (packing)
||8. Deploying Applications using various Methods
||9. JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) and JTA Transactions
|10. JMS (Java Messaging Service)
||11. Weblogic Server Security (Protecting Against Attacks)
||12. Secure Socket Layer SSL (Encryption) and Security Frame Work
|13. Apache HTTP Server Configuration and integration with Weblogic Server
||14. Using WebLogic As A Web Server (Virtual Hosting)
||15. WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST i.e. command Mode Administration)
|16. Node Manager (NM)
||17. Monitoring and Troubleshooting WebLogic Servers (Logging)
||18. Performance Monitor using WebLogic Diagnostics Framework (WLDF)
19. What is Interoperability
|20. Performance Tuning
||21. Troubleshooting Weblogic Servers
22. Backup and Recovery Operations
|23. Real Time Implementations
24. Interview Questions
UCLID IT School is the pioneer in Oracle DBA training. At UCLID, you are assured to get pure and clean Oracle DBA training. We have mastered the art of teaching Oracle DBA and changed many lives for good. At UCLID, we follow an easy, simple and no-nonsense approach towards making you a master in Oracle DBA.
With it’s enviable & impeccable track record of training and placing thousands of students as Oracle DBAs in many IT organizations, Uclid has the following unique advantages:
- Training by former employees of Oracle India and real time IT professionals from various top IT firms
- Training on Real Time scenarios and case studies
- Most in-depth and comprehensive training on every topic of the course
- Well structured Training Material for future reference
- Training on Latest Versions – Oracle 12c
- Individual attention and group discussions for Interview preperation
- Dedicated systems for Lab practice supported by qualified Lab Administrators and UPS for power backup
- Unlimited Lab Access till you get job
- 100% Placement Assistance backed by many top IT organizations (around 16 Top IT companies hire fresher DBAs from Uclid)
- 100% Satisfaction guarenteed