Python is a powerful, flexible, open source language that is easy to learn, easy to use, and has powerful libraries for Data manipulation and Data Analysis.
Python has a unique combination of being both a capable general-purpose programming language as well as being easy to use for Analytical and Quantitative computing. For over a decade, Python has been used in scientific computing and highly quantitative domains. At the same time, Python has been used to build massively scalable web applications. The other important side of python is its ability to integrate easily with web applications.
Python is becoming very popular option for Big Data Processing due to its simple usage and wide set of data processing libraries. Python is easy for Big Data Analysts to learn and use, but powerful enough to tackle even the most difficult problems in virtually any domain. It integrates well with existing IT infrastructure, and is platform independent.
All the above mentioned features of Python are making it a popular choice for Big Data Analytics. In the current era of Big Data, Python is getting more popularity and the demand for Python professionals is ever increasing than before.
What you will learn?
This course provides students with comprehensive understanding of Python programming language in general. Students can then utilize this knowledge by using Python in areas like Web and Internet development (HTML, XML, JSON parsing, scripting, email processing), creating Desktop applications, GUI programming, Rapid prototyping, Gaming, image processing, robotics, Numeric and scientific computing, Data Analytics and Machine learning.
Who can attend?
IT Beginners/ Freshers/ Developers/ Data Analysts/ Data Scientists
Suggested Pre-requisites for Python Training
This is a starter course and hence no specific prerequisites required. However basic knowledge of any programming language would be advantageous. Basic computer operating knowledge is desirable.
- Training covers Python 2.x and 3.x versions.
- Extensive syllabus, compared to any other institute
- Top Quality course material for self-study and future reference
- In-depth coverage with real world examples and scenarios
- Dedicated System for practice
- 100% Placement assistance by full-fledged in-house placement cell
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
||2. Running a Python Program
||3. Type & Operators
|7. Advanced Function Topics
||8. Comprehensions and Generators
||12. Advanced Module concepts
|13. Classes and OOPS
||14. Operator Overloading
||15. Advanced class topics
|16. Exception Handling
||17. Unicode and Byte Strings
UCLID IT School is the pioneer in Oracle Exadata Training. At UCLID, you are assured to get pure and clean training on Oracle Exadata, handing by Mr. Muralidhar who is huge corporate experienced in Oracle Exadata. We have mastered the art of teaching Oracle DBA and changed many lives for good. At UCLID, we follow an easy, simple and no-nonsense approach towards making you a master in Oracle DBA.
With it’s enviable & impeccable track record of training and placing thousands of students as Oracle DBAs in many IT organizations, Uclid has the following unique advantages:
- Training by former employees of Oracle India and real time IT professionals from various top IT firms
- Training on Real Time scenarios and case studies
- Most in-depth and comprehensive training on every topic of the course
- Well structured Training Material for future reference
- Training on Latest Versions – Oracle 12c
- Individual attention and group discussions for Interview preparation
- Dedicated systems for Lab practice supported by qualified Lab Administrators and UPS for power backup
- Unlimited Lab Access till you get job
Uclid has best of the best teaching faculties who are real time IT Professionals working with top MNCs. Each faculty has a minimum 10 years of real time experience in Programming and working in the capacity of project leaders and project managers in various MNCs. You will benefit from their rich experience by going through the real time scenarios and case studies during the training. At the end of the course you will not only learn PYTHON but familiarize yourself with the real time aspects of PYTHON.