DevOps ("Development" and "Operations") is a software development and delivery process that emphasizes communication and collaboration between product management, software development and operations professionals. It supports this by automating and monitoring the process of software integration, testing, deployment, and infrastructure changes by establishing a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably. The need for DevOps arose from the increasing success of agile software development, as that led to organizations wanting to release their software faster and more frequently.
AWS (Amazon Web Services) provides a set of flexible services designed to enable companies to more rapidly and reliably build and deliver products using AWS and DevOps practices. These services simplify provisioning and managing infrastructure, deploying application code, automating software release processes, and monitoring your application and infrastructure performance.
Major IT organizations are adopting Devops culture and hence the demand for Devops engineers is increasing ever than before.
What you will learn?
This course provides students with comprehensive understanding of Devops culture and usage of Tools. It provides hands-on exposure to Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Monitoring
Who can attend?
IT beginners / Developers / sys admins / Architects/ Operations support
Pre-requisites for Devops Training
This course does not require any specific pre-requisites. Anybody with basic IT knowledge can attend this course.
- Training on latest versions
- In-depth coverage with real world examples and scenarios
- Extensive syllabus, compared to any other institute
- Clear explanation of each concept
- Top Quality course material for self-study and future reference
- Interview questions
- Hard copy of Material
- Assistance on resume preparation
| Introduction to Devops
Perform Basic File Management
Search Text Files Using Regular Expressions
Create, Monitor, and Kill Processes
Managing User and Groups
Manage File Ownership
Create Partitions and Filesystems
Tools to compress and archive
Writing first script
Command line arguments
Functions & file manipulations
Regular Expression & Filters
||SOURCE CODE MANAGEMENTGIT
Setting up Jobs
Maintain and use Jenkins
Nodes and Master-Slave Configuration
Overview of Chef
Test Node Setup
Node Objects and Search
||INTRODUCTION TO CLOUD COMPUTING
EC2 (Elastic Cloud Comput)
S3 (Simple Storage Service)
EBS ( Elastic Block Storage)
ELB ( Elastic Load Balancer)
IAM ( Identity Access Management)
RDS ( Relational Database server)
AWS CLI (Command Line Interface)
UCLID IT School is the pioneer in Oracle Exadata Training. At UCLID, you are assured to get pure and clean training on Oracle Exadata, handing by Mr. Muralidhar who is huge corporate experienced in Oracle Exadata. We have mastered the art of teaching Oracle DBA and changed many lives for good. At UCLID, we follow an easy, simple and no-nonsense approach towards making you a master in Oracle DBA.
With it’s enviable & impeccable track record of training and placing thousands of students as Oracle DBAs in many IT organizations, Uclid has the following unique advantages:
- Training by former employees of Oracle India and real time IT professionals from various top IT firms
- Training on Real Time scenarios and case studies
- Most in-depth and comprehensive training on every topic of the course
- Well structured Training Material for future reference
- Training on Latest Versions – Oracle 12c
- Individual attention and group discussions for Interview preperation
- Dedicated systems for Lab practice supported by qualified Lab Administrators and UPS for power backup
- Unlimited Lab Access till you get job
- 100% Placement Assistance backed by many top IT organizations (around 16 Top IT companies hire fresher DBAs from Uclid)
- 100% Satisfaction guarenteed
Uclid has best of the best teaching faculties who are real time IT Professionals working with top MNCs. Each faculty has a minimum 10 years of real time experience in Programming and working in the capacity of project leaders and project managers in various MNCs. You will benefit from their rich experience by going through the real time scenarios and case studies during the training. At the end of the course you will not only learn DEVOPS but familiarize yourself with the real time aspects of DEVOPS.